Pages

Sunday 17 June 2018

Budget Friendly 'TAG' / 'LABEL' word

"If you want creativity, take a zero off your budget. If you want sustainability, take off two zeros."

Jamie Lerner 

I'm going to start adding a new tag to search for budget friendly scripts.  Easy to film.


I'll look at both, geography, buildings, and characters.


  • CHARACTERS


No more than five.


  • BUILDINGS


I'll keep an open mind on this.  A home/house with multiple rooms I'll see as budget friendly.  Other buildings might not be so easy like a warehouse or church.  It all depends since all towns/cities may not have all these kinds of buildings.

Also, a script may include multiple buildings, so perhaps no more than three would be good.


  • GEOGRAPHY


Not all places have rivers or lakes, deserts or mountains.  So I'll keep this in mind if locations would indicate a dramatic change in scenery.

--

N.B.

If there's anything else I think of or you believe I should include in my parameters.  Please let me know.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Week Challenge – SimplyScripts